Animated Jellyfish


    This is a jellyfish animation depicts the beautiful movements and delicate form of jellyfish in an underwater scene. This strive to portray the organisms' captivating features, emphasizing their bodies, tentacles, and movements as they glide throughout the water. The tool i used is Animation software notably Adobe Animate. This tool lets me to be more imaginative when it comes to creating both fascinating and interesting jellyfish animations. My final output (video) is shown below:


    I've learned and enhanced my artistic abilities in animation concepts and animation sequences. The difficulties I encountered in generating animated jellyfish are also same in fish animation because the tutorial is not visually presented and it contains a lot of steps, which for me a bit confusing. To solve this challenge, I literally analyzed the processes in order to accomplish them correctly. 

ACTIVITY DOCUMENTATION








LEARN-TO-GROW

Howdy, learners I'm Evelyn M. Gonzales your teacher for this learning site. This learning material would be your guide in exploring the nature of mathematics in the modern world. Math or mathematics is a subject that is common to us, unfortunately not all of us are interested in learning. Let this be your sign to view the world of computation. Math is beauty, an art, and is a powerful tool for global understanding and communication. It promotes healthy brain function and it is a mental playground in which your imagination enhances. Let me leave this saying "The study of mathematics makes you better at solving problems". So, lets learn and study to grow, God bless and have a great day learners.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post